Musiq – Radio (what is this?)

Musiq

(i felt the same way)

This is just sad. One of my favorite singers out there just dropped a new joint. Swiped from 2DopeBoyz:

Musiq – “Radio”

Nothing more disappointing than hearing an artist you really dig make a blatant attempt to fit in with a popular sound. It’s so far from his style, it’s ridiculous. Hopefully this won’t end up being the first single from his next project.

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “Musiq – Radio (what is this?)”

1. soulsupreme says:

Hyphen I heard this over at OKP today and like you I’m really not enamored with this joint 🙁 This is some sad shit homie!

****BILAL PLEASE COME BACK, R&B IS DYING A SLOW DEATH****

2. tunji says:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

for real fellas…we need Bilal and D’Angelo back soon

4. lar says:

booo
    what happenned to my dude soulchild

5. tyte baby says:

WHAT THA F*CK!!!!!!!!!
    This aint Usher, this aint Chris Brown, R. Kelly, Omarion, Trey Spongz, or none of the other pop dudes!
    Why is the last HOPE of great urban soul music (besides Raheem Devaughn) doing this??!?!?!?!
    GUESS RAHEEM IS GONNA HAVE TO COME IN AND GRAB ALL THE GREAT SONGS NOW – I am soooo disappointed 🙁

6. […] he could be more experimental and vary his sound, but then again, we just saw what happened when Musiq tried that.  I’ll take that signature Dwele sound all day if that’s what he’s comfortable […]

7. Assata says:

Disappointment is a understatement….disgusted would be more fitting!

8. Benny says:

Whats wrong with it, it’s dope….ssssiiiiikkkke. I’m all for expiramenting in music, but when you got a sound like his, a sound that you are known for, it is too hard to go to the extreme. People, myself included, love that old Aijuswanaseing and Juslisen sound and when we hear a new Musiq song…thats what we wanna hear.

9. I personally think he’s mocking all the crap that’s on the radio right now by coming out with a song like this.

Musiq knows better than to be putting out a song like this just to gain radio play

10. […] moronic hook.  I know some of y’all thought this song was a joke of some sort when I first posted it up, but it looks like Musiq is really going to put all of us through this.  I’m looking forward […]

11. pissed off fan says:

I can’t believe this shit!! Musiq the SOLD OUT!!