Wack Lyric of the Day, 10-31-08

moron

Again, not a lyric today, but this is rather fitting for Halloween since I can’t imagine a quote scarier than this right now.  Toure recently asked Soulja Boy,

“What historical figure do you most hate?” He was stumped. I said, “Others have said Hitler, bin Laden, the slave masters…” He said, “Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.”

My jaw, at this point, was on the ground.”We wouldn’t be here,” he continued, having no idea how far in it he’d stepped, “to get this ice and tattoos.”

Wow.  Apparently Souja Boy is going as a moron tonight (and every other day of his life).

Tags: , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Wack Lyric of the Day, 10-31-08”

1. Cathy says:

You’ve got to be joking.

2. macbowman says:

maybe he was trying to be funny. maybe. i mean im not trying to defend souljah boy, but you know…

Nah, it doesn’t sound like a joke. Dude’s a dumbass, but at least he’s young and will hopefully learn

4. macbowman says:

i dont know about that. unless i’m mistaken, he’s like 6-10 months older than me. i think at a certain point, if you havent learned, you never will. so, so sad…:(

5. djnphared says:

While I can appreciate the attempt to give the benefit of the doubt, I can assure you that someone named Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em is just not that bright. I can just picture Toure looking the way he did when Kells asked him “well when you say teenage, how old are we talking?”

6. DrewDown says:

HMM…

He almost has a point I guess.

I mean not really. But he just kinda said it bad. lol.

Shoulda been like shout out to the white folks, for supportin this new version of the Minstrel Show we like to call rap music, so I can get all this ice.

7. DrewDown says:

Man I swear sometimes Phonte is THE smartest cat in the rap game. lol. I wasn’t even thinking of the LB album. but damn…i just reminded myself…

left A1’s $10.

8. AbdulWaahid says:

please say it was a joke.. I would hate to think someone this ignorant has the potential to influence the minds of our youth..please.

9. dawson says:

i hope r. kelly pees on this cursed child