battle scar

In case you see me around town, it wasn’t a punch, obviously.  The last fight I was in was like 7th grade (ironically also on the court).  It was an elbow during one of my basketball games last night.  And I’m happy to say I was killing it both pre and post ‘bow.  Still probably should have got a few stitches.

My chin scar story is still my favorite though…what’s your best battle wound?

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “battle scar”

1. DrewDown says:

My friend had a similar cut about the same size but under his eye by some angry kids after he was joking around and mouthing off. One guy nicked him with a serrated ring or something as he tried to dodge the fist. lol. Went to the hospital and had to get like 3 or 4 stitches after he uh ‘fell down the stairs.’

2. Nils says:

Does a dishwasher falling on my little finger count as a lost battle?
    But all of my scars together will lose the battle against the new entry in your own personal scar collection

hahaha yeah Drew…it’s definitely the “boxer’s” cut. I feel like I just mouthed off to Iron Mike.

Nils, having a dishwasher fall on your finger counts for me. that sounds brutal

4. James says:

The picture freaked me out I started to scroll down the page. My favorite scar might have to be on my right knee getting knocked down when I was driving to the basket

ah yeah, i got some of those war wounds from bball…this one included now.

I forgot the one where dude reached in going for a steal and i popped him with my elbow in his mouth. His tooth got knocked out and lodged in my arm. That was gully

6. g says:

frigg!!.. looks vicious dude!

i busted my collar bone once playing football.. (two hand touch… umm.. should i have left that part out?) 😛

ahahahaha gully fail